Head of operations and I.T Support
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Product & Project Management
The responsibilities of the Head of Operations & I.T. will include reporting on operational progress, formulating business strategies, and ensuring that all staff is aware of operational best standards for the business. The candidate will be responsible for the strategic implementation of efficient operational processes, policies, and standards that ensure all business systems are running smoothly. In addition, the Head of Operations & IT will oversee the implementation of IT solutions, design policies, manage activities across IT and finance, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Develop operational Innovation annually (introduction of new ideas for competitive edge)
- Develop, implement, and review all operational policies and procedures regularly to ensure that they meet required standards and recommend changes as needed.
- Ensure each unit under Operations & IT has clear KPIs and metrics, and activity is tracked, reported, and analyzed, to drive optimization while identifying trends and opportunities, and understanding risks.
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with the finance department on all operational expenses and budgets to ensure that the company minimizes costs and optimizes benefits and has all the resources it needs to meet its objectives within agreed-upon financial parameters.
- Collaborate with company executives on business and growth strategies, as well as create policies to implement them.
- Ensure policy and procedures are designed to reduce fraud and its tendencies to the barest minimum
- Ensure all technological deployment and applications meet regulatory certification and requirements
- Lead expansion plans, particularly as they relate to the customer user journey and shape the plans for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with the Business development team
- Identify operational risks and take steps to mitigate them so that the business does not suffer financial losses.
- Managing all IT solutions and ensuring Operations serve as the first level of control
- Plan, organize, controlled, and evaluate daily operations of assigned applications and computer systems, following policies and practices as defined for system access, testing, change management, and support.
- Implement new technologies and enhancements in alignment with defined company strategies and with strict adherence to defined project management procedures.
- Actively align with business and IT partners to prioritize needs and maximize system functionality to contribute to organizational strategy and governing compliance standards.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes to ensure the security of data, network access, and backup systems of assigned areas in compliance with defined IT Security policies and practices.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s or (preferably) Master’s degree from a reputable educational institution in a relevant field.
- 8 years of Operations experience; with 5+ years of proven experience as Head of operations, Operations Director, or similar leadership role.
- Certification in Project management and familiarity with project management tools
- Experience with implementing IT systems and knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- A strong understanding of ITIL/Azure fundamental processes
- Strong understanding of change management, process automation, digitalization, and best management practices.
- Experiences in leading operations/process improvement/change management/project management, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a proven track record of working with high-performing teams
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans, particularly cost-reduction strategies from an improved process offering perspective.
- Ability to fully understand our products, a broad yet intricate knowledge of the business and our target audience
- Experience working in an agile business structure
- Strong interpersonal skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.