We are looking for a reliable Account Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Establish and Monitor Budgets for the various units and Forecasts for the Company.
- Carry out month-end processes (Approving journals, reviewing balance sheet recons, receivables, collections, and Monthly reporting pack) – On selected accounting software.
- Review and approve the weekly/monthly pay runs for employees in collaboration with the Human Resource department.
- Review the process of payouts to winners on the MB platform in collaboration with HR Department and Operations department.
- Manage all tax matters for the entity monthly (PAYE, VAT, WHT payments, etc.).
- Carry out bank reconciliation on all bank accounts monthly.
- Review and approve Petty Cash for various departments.
- Monitor and coordinate payments from the various bank accounts.
- Coordinate and ensure a clean process/Year-end audit liaising with the External Auditors and consultants as at when due.
- Create and enforce Processes, policies, and internal controls.
- Coordinate the Finance Team, receivables units, and Collection units to achieve daily, weekly and Monthly Targets.
- Ensure constant development on a credible Career path for the Finance Team, receivables unit, and collection unit.
- Manage the general ledger/trial balance company.
- Manage the monthly revenue and deferred revenue of company
- Manage and maintain an updated Asset register for company
- Ensure all regulatory compliance are attended to in conjunction with the risk and compliance department.
- Carry out further instructions given by the General Manager – Head HR or the CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Profession certification
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
Remuneration:NGN 300,000 to 450,000 before tax.