QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES:
- A first degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- A qualified member of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) would be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have worked as a Marketer in a bank.
- Good experience working with a media buying and planning Agency will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10years post-graduation experience, at least 8 of which should be in a senior management position of a broadcasting station.
- Team player, strong financial and analytical skills; sound management skills coupled with good commercial acumen and good networking ability.
- A pleasant personality, excellent communicating skills with good knowledge of the broadcasting business environment.
- Development, implementation and management of overall marketing strategies to continuously increase the company's market share and profitability.
- Responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met and surpassed.
- Establishes contacts with senior levels decision-makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage.
- Takes a lead role in building and maintaining customer’s relationship.
- Expected to develop a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives and close business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain cordial relationships with media buying Agencies and Direct Clients.
We are looking for specific applicants, once you are not qualified, do not bother to apply. Residents of neighboring states may also apply.