To ensure the proactive and accurate dissemination of the group’s strategic information to all key stakeholders in order to foster the right perception and confidence of investors, which will ultimately create value for the group.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Lead proactive dissemination of group strategic information/ corporate disclosures to key stakeholders, including current and prospective investors, financial analysts, regulators, etc.
- Coordinate activities relating to leading and managing relations between the group and its investor community by positively projecting the intrinsic value of the group, enhancing investor confidence, and ultimately creating value for the group.
- Ongoing content-monitoring of current investor relations website for constant accuracy and compliance with international best practices.
- Ensure continuous gathering of market intelligence and monitoring of investor and analyst perception with regards to the group
- Develop and disseminate periodic investors’ information with a view to positively shaping the image of the group.
- Develop and prepare messaging materials – CFO/ COO’s investor presentations; the speech for results announcements; all press releases; Q&A.
- Implement financial communications strategies.
- Assist analysts in building and updating their models; understanding the results and ad hoc announcements and their earnings impact; keeping consensus up-to-date and understanding the assumptions behind each of the analyst models.
- Act as the first point of contact for investors and sell-side analysts and develop good strong relationships with key contacts.
- Project manage investor events – quarterly conference calls; results announcements; investor meetings and investor conferences.
- Work with the Brokers to strategically target investors and support senior management in attending select road shows.
- Work with relevant internal parties to ensure regulatory announcements are appropriately published.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferably in accounting, finance or economics. A degree in Law may also be considered)
- Possession of an MBA or other post-graduate degree focusing on accounting standards is a key advantage.
- 7 - 8 years experience in Research, Corporate Finance, Equity Sales, or an Investor Relations Capacity
- Knowledge of Relevant Regulations & Provision
- Strategy development & Execution
- Understanding of investment practice
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Public relations
- Operational Risk Management
- Business presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Anti-money Laundering
- Excellent communication
- Research orientation
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Products Knowledge
- Team Building
- Building Trust
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem-solving
- Attention to Detail
- Ethics & Values
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.