Our business makes use of the Human Capital Optimisation model. The Human resources officer is responsible for all administrative tasks and processes involved with the business. The individual will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning and delivering the best in class HR support and quality service to the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Executive seamless on-boarding and exiting process of employees in the respective business areas including facilitating all necessary process steps.
- Support all administrative tasks with regard to employee changes, such as issuing new letters or other required documents.
- First point of contact for employees and line managers for all standard questions.
- Maintain all current HR systems and be responsible for data accuracy management.
- Drafting of employee monthly payroll.
- Total quality management (TQM).
- Identify KPI for the HR department and the whole business.
- Updating offenses and consequences matrix
- Employee performance review.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefit programs such as training, compensation, and health schemes. e.t.c
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with local, state, and federal regulations.
- A university degree is in Human resource management or a related field
- 5 years+ work experience with career progression in the HR field
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS word packages
- Membership in relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) will be a very excellent added advantage.
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills and the ability to work with zero supervision.
- very good leadership skills and basically a person of the people that can command absolute respect.