This is a full-time on-site role for a Graphic Designer & Digital Marketer. He/She will be responsible for creating designs and developing graphical content for a variety of online media. He/She will work closely with the web design and development teams as well as with clients to ensure that their designs meet the client's requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Minimum of National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Design, Fine Arts, Physics, Electrical / Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools)
- Highly skilled in social media management and design (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google etc.)
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind. Must have strong skills in 2D & 3D Graphics,
- Familiar with Motion Graphics, and Animations; Must be able to use Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Corel Draw, or equivalent application(s).
- Must have at least 1 year's work experience with proof of professional Graphics Design and Animations.
- Must be able to use Graphics software, Photoshop 100%, CorelDraw 100%, Illustrator 70% Premier Pro 50%, after Effects 80%, and other Adobe software.
- Knowledge of cinema4d, Animate, Blender, and any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Graphics, Graphic Design, Logo Design, and Branding
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to create engaging and visually appealing designs
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a team setting and meet project deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A portfolio showcasing your design work required
- Support in the development of concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Work on tasks about design style, format, print production, and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints, and designs.
- Ability to deliver on deadline
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
• Proven social media and content management skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Loves art and color
• Young and dynamic
• Creative and self-motivating
• Highly organized and detailed
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below https://elonatech.com.ng/career/ to apply
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Egbeda (Mainland), Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.