We need a designer that knows how to jump into a project and work with a team with a highly collaborative approach.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Work with the design, marketing team, and project managers to develop and execute design projects
- Design compelling assets that are both on-brand and meet key objectives
- Maintain a high level of quality control ensuring deliverable(s) meet a high professional standard
- Provide creative input and turn concepts into high-quality materials
- Meet project deliverable(s) and deadlines according to team goals
- Works on several campaigns at once, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Oversees campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Design interactive products using graphics, type, color, motion, and sound for the optimal experience.
- Comfortable presenting creative ideas.
- Creates production-ready mechanical files for print releases.
- Manages digital assets.
- Keeps up to date with popular culture and trends.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.