The Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing visually compelling and impactful designs that align with our brand identity and communication goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Develop visually engaging graphics for both digital and print media.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our brand guidelines and ensure all designs align with our brand's visual identity.
- Design graphics for our online platforms including social media, websites, etc.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.