StreSERT Integrated Limited
Creative & Design
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivaled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the service of a Graphic Designer is required for immediate employment in Lagos. The ideal graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel draw, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash, etc
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/BSc in Art.
- Must have 3 years of work experience as a core graphic artistKnowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place
- Desired candidates should have a background in the printing industry (advantage)
- Must be IT savvy (Photoshop, CorelDraw), etc.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.