Divine Pillar Academy
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Planning & preparing a complete teaching plan that caters to the needs of the ability range of the class
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum as instructed by the head teacher Organize learning material and resources
- Organizing classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintaining discipline within the classroom and in line with the school’s policy
- Providing feedback to parents on pupils' progress at parent meeting under instructions from school management provide appropriate information
- Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices as well as changes and development in structure and curriculum
- Taking part in school events and activities which may take place on weekends or in the evenings
- Performing any other duties as specified by the head teacher.
- 0 - 3 years of teaching experience
- Academic qualification of an NCE or relevant license/teaching certificate
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.