Canadian Gateway Schools is seeking to employ a government/civic teacher in her prestigious school who will teach the senior students professionally.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Preparing and teaching lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks, and marking students' work
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress, and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Writing students reports
- Fulfilling the requirements of the particular faculty in areas such as promotion of the faculty, availability for co-curricular activities in the faculty, development of evaluation and assessment policies and procedures, and attendance at meetings.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.