Research, Teaching & Training
Lagooz Schools Lagos requires the service of a Government Teacher in early childhood education and primary and secondary schools for immediate engagement within Lagos State.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE and must be teaching consistently in either public or private schools for at least 3 years.
- Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.