- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create innovative web applications that draw the user’s attention and interest.
- Create and/or implement frontend components with Vue.js/NUXT.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code.
- Effectively communicate to the team when API modifications are needed.
- Test and update web applications so that they can be used on all web browsers.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to perform customizations to existing clients’ software.
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Ability to write effective, high quality, completely secure, clean, and well-documented code.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- You're familiar with Continuous Integration and effective testing of frontend code (Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, and Karma)
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Experience integrating 1st and 3rd party APIs preferred, but not required.
Salary Expectation: NGN150,000