The job holder will be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Manage the Company’s finance function and ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Provide support in the budget formulation process by providing cost input and other pertinent data including any commitments and, on a day-to-day basis
- Provide advice to Executive Management and other staff on relevant budgetary issues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes, and procedures in line with best practices while ensuring adequate in-built controls.
- Ensure the Company’s accounting policies complies with relevant applicable Accounting standards and applicable local laws.
- Prepare the bank reconciliation monthly and submit reconciliations for final review to management
- Liaise with local tax advisers to support the effective management of the company's tax affairs and local tax liabilities.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred
- Minimum of six (6) years of financial accounting and reporting experience with at least two (2) years in a managerial position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CPA)
- Previous experience in a reputable accounting or audit firm is highly desired.
- Financial Monitoring and Data Analysis
- Financial Risk Management and Compliance
- Management Accounting and Financial management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Budget Monitoring
- Cost management.
Remuneration: NGN 10,000,000 - 12,000,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.