- A confidential secretary to carryout specially assigned tasks.
- The lady will provide secretarial and administrative responsibilities to the MD. When attending meetings takes the minutes and transcribes legal documents, also types confidential reports, advertisements and contracts.
- Responsible for handling confidential calls and composing letters which require official signatures.
- Makes travel arrangements for the chairman or company chief executive officer and manages their schedule.
- In addition communicates effectively to other parties on behalf of his employer through emails, letters and telephone.
- Might be involved in procurement and operating of the required office equipment and materials such as photocopiers, printers and fax machines.
- The lady is also expected to assist and administer executive projects and ensures laid down project goals and objectives are achieved.
- The selected lady must ensure that to understand current issues in the industry she works in so as to become a technical resource person, and also writes regular reports such as financial reports.
- The confidential secretary collects information and data necessary for the successful writing of reports, and also maintains and codes confidential company files. These files are arranged and recorded in numerical or chronological order.
- The confidential secretary is in charge of projects that require completion in a timely manner and is required to have the ability to travel where projects are situated, to foster cooperative working relationships with project stakeholders.