Factory/Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.\Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role in a similar business type
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 ~ 250,000 subject to experience and negotiation