Admin & Office
The CEO of a digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria. As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the senior leadership team, handling a wide range of tasks including supporting bookkeeping processes and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Managing multiple calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements, including flights, hotel bookings, and transportation
- Conducting research and preparing reports and presentations for the senior leadership team
- Bookkeeping and reconciling receipts from directors
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and records
- Acting as a liaison between the executive team and clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Email responding on the behalf of the director to important key accounts
- Supporting with monthly time sheet keeping for billing & invoicing
- Setting weekly priorities and planning ahead of the month with company directors
- Transcribing director meetings and producing action points and follow-ups
- Screen and direct phone calls during core business hours.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Good English verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Adaptable, resourceful, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to support senior executives in the agency.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.