- Research, ask questions and deeply immerse yourself in the Company through her website, all existing articles, brochures, social media, etc to deeply understand the brand’s story, business model, value proposition, target market and FAQs/ answers.
- Reconcile all financial Transactions for the company through book-keeping practices and provide weekly summaries to the MD - source documents include Bank statements & petty-cash accounts.
- Generate invoices, receipts and other financial documents (to be approved by the MD) for Clients - based on the set Pricing/ Discount categories.
- Create simple ‘Quick Replies’ to automate high-level Customer service experiences for all prospective and existing Clients, across all platforms.
- Client services - thoroughly understand the Customer journey/ experience to recognise likely bottle-necks and pain points etc. This would ensure that you will efficiently
- Follow-up prospects to answer their questions & address their ‘objections-to-buying’
- Convert Prospects to Buyers by closing sales.
- Engage via the Company’s Social Media profiles (liking, commenting & replying comments)
- Remind Clients for scheduled Workout/ Coaching sessions.
- Ensuring the Client’s onboarding is carried out and completed:
- Their ‘before’ pictures
- Start weight
- Personal detail Forms
- Meal plans (if applicable)
- Exercise plans (if applicable)
- Community guidelines (if applicable) e.g. send daily Meal pictures, Sweat-fies, Affirmations, etc.
- End-of-programme Feedback guide
- Research Industry Trends (set up automations via Google trends) and come up with 1 new idea weekly - on relevant topics, existing challenges or future projects.
- Liaise with the Contractors and Support staff to provide
i. Nutritionist: appropriate Meal Plan for each Client’s need
ii. Fitness Trainer: Baseline stats, Training plan/ schedule per Client
iii. Web/ Digital team: Sales pages for marketing Campaigns
iv. Content/ Media team: Weekly themes, Spotlights Client, Future plans
v. Support Coaches: Follow up schedule for each Client/ Group
vi. Accountant: Source documents, Expense sheet for Auditing
- Create ideas for Promotion and Marketing of each new Product (or for the re-launch) of existing products.
- Draft Company letter of Introduction to prospective Sponsors or Corporate clients.
- Handle the official phone line: respond to all enquiries with answers, a calm, strong and friendly voice to convert prospects to clients.
- Update Appraisals for all staff/ Support staff and Contractors.
- Prepare internal communications (like meeting notices, announcements, etc) and take minutes at all meetings (and update to Minutes folder on Google Drive).
- Monitor Community/ Sponsor Interactions and feedback (via mail, calls, SMS/ WhatsApp messaging) and quickly escalate problems to the MD.
- Create drafts (for the MD) of the following documents: Company Brochure, Newsletter, women-focused articles, captions, etc.
- During physical meetings/ events, ensure work spaces, equipment and tools are in excellent working conditions and that service providers/ vendors comply with established policies, procedures and standards.
- Accompany the MD/ Marketing team out to make Presentations, attend meetings, trainings, workshops, etc to take Minutes, provide support & coordinate logistics.
- Report daily (on Community engagement), weekly on Sales & Marketing, and monthly on Finances (Profits, Revenues and Expenses) to the Management.