- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits, and work plans) and correspondence for the CEO to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Serve as the first point of contact between the MD and clients, employees, and other external partners.
- Build stronger ties with clients, handle meetings with clients and other business partners while understanding the business needs.
- Organize travel arrangements for the MD and other management staff (transportation, hotel reservation, etc.)
- Perform administrative tasks such as office and facility management, typing, responding to staff and client inquiries, attendance management, write minutes, and prepare reports.
- Support the Human resources team in carrying out their functions such as recruitment, employee relations, onboarding, performance management, learning & development, staff discipline, encouraging positive work ethics, and uphold the company’s policies.
Required Qualification & Skills:
Interested candidates must;
- Have Bsc. with a 2nd class minimum.
- Have completed NYSC no longer than 3years before now.
- Have MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), ability to prepare reports and give presentations.
- Be able to carry out proper research understanding both the business needs and that of the clients in other to proffer solutions to our clients.
- Have good work ethics and client relationship management skills.
- Be discrete, have good interpersonal, time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, organizational skills and must be able to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in the use of Ms office suites such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to learn fast and adapt in a fast pace environment and be attentive to details.
- Be a self-starter, innovative and smart, and flexible.
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize and organize.
- Be good with numerical/calculations.
- Reside between Lekki to Ajah environs.
- Working experience in a similar role, in a corporate organization, is an advantage
Application closes on the 26th of February, 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.