Premier International School Abuja
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position in an international school in Abuja, FCT
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor degree in English Education or a related course [B.Ed., B.Sc./HND with PGDE]
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st century teacher.
- Experience in teaching the Cambridge/ British curriculum will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.