English Language Teacher
Research, Teaching & Training
Jadof College, a reputable government approved secondary school located in Bariga, Lagos urgently requires the services of an experienced English Language teacher.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with subject schemes of work, using appropriate teaching methods and resources
- Evaluating students' classwork and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Assess and record each student’s progress, including through observation, questioning, testing and marking
- Good Classroom management.
- Developing English Language lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree in English or a related discipline.
- Must have experience in British Curriculum
- Minimum of 1 Years of Experience as an English Language Teacher
- Must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
Renumeration: NGN 60,000 - NGN 75,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.