We are in search of a passionate and committed elementary school teacher to become a valuable part of our team. In our school, we prioritize creating a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for our students. We seek a teacher who resonates with our values and is dedicated to making a positive impact on young minds.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Prepare courses for presentation to students according to the approved curriculum.
- Teach students using a systematic plan of lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations, and field trips.
- Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental, and social development and their school readiness.
- Assign and correct homework.
- Prepare, administer, and correct tests.
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents, and school officials.
- Identify children's individual learning needs.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
- BSc in education or NCE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work with students of all ages.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience in teaching or tutoring.
- Flexible availability.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Must have TRCN certification.
- Must be a team player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.