Early Years Teacher
StreSERT Integrated Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
Our client, a reputable school in Lagos seeks the professional services of an Early Years Teacher for immediate employment. We are looking for a certified early years teacher who can effectively address the needs of children in a school environment. The early years teacher is responsible for providing developmentally appropriate programs that are aligned with the national norms of the state.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Educating children about fundamental concepts, such as colors, letters, numbers, and shapes.
- Encouraging social interactions between children and improving their self-esteem.
- Engaging in creative methods of learning, such as arts and crafts, supervised play, and storytelling.
- Planning comprehensive curriculums to address early childhood development needs.
- Instilling a sense of order and discipline in the classroom.
- Monitoring free time on the playground.
- Ensuring the classroom is a clean, safe, and organized environment.
- Preparing for lessons by gathering materials and setting up workstations.
- Communicating with parents to better understand the children's home lives and psyches.
- Writing up reports for parents on each child's developmental progress.
- A degree in education, with a focus on early childhood development.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a preschool teacher.
- Special need background is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with young children at their level.
- Patient, compassionate attitude, with a friendly, energetic disposition.
- Good mediation and nurturing abilities.
- Creative mindset with an ability to create memorable, out-of-the-box lessons.
- Passion for shaping and inspiring young minds.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.