- He/she must have a good sense of public relation
- He/she must be able to write a white paper and research writing.
- He/she also has the role of writing email marketing campaigns for the organization. After writing such campaigns, he/she is required to dispatch them accordingly.
- He/she must be computer savvy and must have a bit of knowledge of programming.
- The digital marketer must be a good communicator and must be good with words, both in written and verbal forms. He/she must be convincing in the way he/she uses words.
- He/she will also be responsible for directing and overseeing the video interview at the Zwart Talent foundation so you cannot be camera shy rather enjoy being seen.
- Assist with all activities related to lead generation
Also, you must be able to;
Manage the database of the organization and keep a tab on online visitors and clients
Keep updated on the latest trends in the digital advertising world
Develop various online marketing strategies and integrate them into the company’s marketing system
Provide assistance with paid marketing and liaise with various agencies
Coordinate the training session along with the foundation partnership manager
Help conduct interview sessions with the trainees
Key Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, Abilities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field related to marketing
Possess digital marketing experience and public relations for a minimum of 2 years
Possess experience in managing advertising campaigns, like social media, email, marketing
Possess high creativity
Ability to identify target audiences
Ability to devise engaging digital campaigns that can motivate, inform, and engage the audience
Possess experience on how to optimize the foundation landing pages
Possess experience with multivariate experiments
Possess good knowledge of WebTrends, Omniture, NetInsights, Google Analytics, and various other website analytics tools
Knowledge of Video Editing Software
Knowledge of photo editing software
Knowledge of Graphics design
Possess good knowledge of UI/UX Design