We are looking to hire a smart and result-driven Digital Content Creator to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Ideate, write, edit, and publish high-quality digital content across a variety of platforms including websites, blogs, social media, email, and more
- Work with editorial calendar to ensure timely delivery of all content assets; manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Optimize existing content as needed
- Conduct research and interviews as needed to produce accurate and well-rounded content
- Take complex topics and distill them into easily digestible pieces for a general audience
- Stay up-to-date on lathe test industry trends and best practices; share insights with team members
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve content strategy and execution
- Monitor analytics to gauge content performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
- B.SC or HND in English, journalism, communications, or related field
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Experience working with social media and/or email marketing platforms
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.