Creative & Design
AgencyAnalytics is looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual to lead their design team of in-house UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and freelance designers across product and marketing departments. You will be in charge of the entire design team!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Leads design teams to produce meticulous, beautiful experiences that take into account business and user objectives, brand guidelines, and channel specifications or requirements (SaaS applications, websites, mobile applications, email, video etc.)
- Owns the design system and can hold engineers accountable for its implementation
- Prototype complex interactions with high standards of usability in mind
- Provides creative leadership on issues relevant to technical graphic design. Works with product managers and others as necessary to gain a further understanding of technical issues.
- Contribute to the establishment of experience design standards, deliverables, and methodologies within the organization
- Hie and mentor junior staff to create branded deliverables, improve design skills, and unlock professional growth
- Serves as a resident expert on digital tools and is skilled in developing digital design concepts. Is well-versed with web technology, usability, and core development tools; understands web design constraints, including a strong understanding of designing analytics dashboards
- Own brand standards and adherence to those standards
- Drive the visual identity and visual communication strategy
- B.S./B.A./B.F.A. in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, or other design-related fields or relevant experience
- Minimum 7 years of diverse product, marketing, and project management experience
- Minimum 5 years in a busy agency or production environment in fields such as analytics, marketing, SaaS, or with demonstrable related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading multiple projects while sharing work with other product designers and collaborating with cross-functional leadership
- Product and design decisions that are driven by a deep concern for the customer and a passion for human-centered design
- Capable of capturing insights from user interviews, interaction, and observation
- A strong portfolio linking design decisions to successful outcomes in a product
- Experience guiding UX and other design teams through the creation and application of UX strategies
- Deep knowledge of translating concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Ability to turn user research into representative personas, user stories, user journeys, storyboards, and other design-thinking representations
- In-depth knowledge/proficiency with Figma
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Experience designing around data sets and reusable components/patterns
- Understanding of mobile, responsive design, accessibility, and Agile methodologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.