We seek to Motion Graphics Designer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Learning, exploring, and researching popular short video styles and creatively incorporating them into brand works, such as using visually appealing footage, incorporating music or sound effects, using text overlays or captions to convey messaging, and optimizing videos for social media platforms.
- Working closely with Video Editors, Videographers, and other team members to plan the video production process.
- Providing input for script writing and content planning, coordinating studio time or shoot locations
- Understanding the various types of videos that should be created for each project, ensuring project goals are met, and developing an overall video brand messaging strategy.
- Using AI software to develop, edit, and upload/manage video content, ensuring the video meets brand and quality standards, compressing video for output, optimizing for production, publishing, and distribution, and capturing studio-quality photographs and video.
- Following the company's brand guidelines to maintain consistency in brand messaging across all videos and presenting the video content to senior management.
- Identifying flaws in existing processes and creating solutions to improve video editing capabilities is important to continuously improve the quality of work.
- Regular meetings with the marketing team to discuss video creation and editing requirements and brainstorm design concepts and visual representations.
- Working with creative teammates, including Video Editors, Videographers, and other team members, to develop engaging and effective videos.
- Collaborating with other team members, such as writers, editors, and web developers, to ensure that the design meets the project goals and technical requirements.
- Ensuring all relevant parties have a clear understanding of the brand concepts and guidelines they are working with.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc in a relevant discipline
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe After Effects and common motion graphics design software
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 monthly Gross Salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.