Job Title: Creative Director (Traditional & Digital)
We are a global media and technology service company with a 360 degrees marketing scope and a mission to revolutionize the media and marketing space. We operate at the intersection of media and technology and deliver results-driven marketing services to our diverse range of clientsTo achieve this, we are seeking a bold, talented, and experienced Creative Director (Traditional & Digital) to join our team.
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for leading the creative team in developing and executing creative concepts and campaigns across various digital and traditional media channels. You will work closely with our clients, product, and business managers, as well as other stakeholders to develop creative solutions that meet and exceed their marketing objectives.
• Lead the creative team in developing and executing creative concepts and campaigns across various digital and traditional media channels.
• Collaborate with account managers and clients to understand their marketing objectives and develop creative solutions that meet their needs.
• Develop and maintain brand guidelines and ensure that all creative work is aligned with them
• Oversee the development of all creative assets, including but not limited to: technology solutions, live brand experiences, digital and social media ads, websites, and videos
• Ensure that all creative work is delivered on time, within budget, and meets the highest quality standards
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in traditional and digital marketing
• Manage and mentor the creative team, providing guidance and feedback to help them grow professionally and personally
• Present creative concepts and campaigns to clients and other stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, mass communication, advertising, design, or a related field
• 5+ years of professional experience in advertising or marketing, with at least 3 years in a creative leadership role
• Strong portfolio showcasing your creative work and process
• Proven ability to develop and execute effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns
• Experience managing and mentoring a creative team
• Strong understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising principles
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Agency background is recommended
Courage: Shows bravery in making decisions, and stands by values and beliefs.
Idealism: Strives for achievements; dares to raise our sights and blaze new trails.
Curiosity: Has a desire to know more, and is open to all possibilities.
Playfulness: Has fun and knows when not to take him or herself too seriously.
Candor: Encourages openness and honesty with colleagues and with clients.
Intuition: Trusting and listening to your unconscious or “inner guru”, to find unique solutions.
Free-spiritedness: Permission to practice magic, encourage and promote flexibility.
Persistence: Shows determination to achieve the right results
This role is disruptive and seeks to dare, as such, remuneration will be negotiable based on quality.
If you are a passionate and experienced Creative Director with a proven track record of developing and executing creative and effective marketing campaigns, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.