Eleven Experience is seeking a copywriter to create engaging content for digital and print materials from concept through completion.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work in conjunction with the Executive Creative Director, Creative Team, and project stakeholders to produce original, grammatically correct, and stylistically appropriate copy for marketing materials created by the in-house marketing group. These materials include (but are not limited to): Email and digital communications, Brochures and itineraries, Websites, Videos, Direct Mail, Editorial and blog content, Guest communications, Sales materials, Consumer and trade advertising, and Miscellaneous written materials.
- Work with appropriate personnel to acquire the product knowledge necessary for each project.
- Assume production responsibility for assigned projects. Follows established schedules and prioritizes projects based on direction from the manager. In addition to copywriting/editing, liaise with the Product Development Team to route materials for review and track all internal and external deadlines.
- Ensure consistency of content across all applications (digital and print).
- Track daily progress of all projects; attend and contribute to weekly group meetings.
- Work closely with marketing team members to ensure creative work is delivered in a timely and effective manner and fulfills established objectives.
- Bachelor‘s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years’ experience in professional copywriting.
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging, concise, original copy within tight timeframes and for a wide variety of applications
- Demonstrated ability in copy editing and proofreading, excellent spelling and grammar.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform well under deadlines. Ability to successfully handle both long- and short-schedule projects as well as to prioritize workload and integrate efforts with the schedules and requirements of coworkers.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of print and digital platforms (web, emails, social, video, ads, etc.) and how they work together to form a campaign.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience creating integrated campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator; InDesign
- This is a remote position. Candidates located in New York or Colorado is a plus, but not required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.