What You Will Do:
- Analyze and write serious topics on technology and entrepreneurship with wit and humour.
- The writing style should be interesting and simple to be understood easily.
- Contributing to the company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Will appraise the company’s publication style guide annually and communicate to management any need for updates.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy for, and direct the use of social media for disseminating online content
- Will be detail attentive, ensuring the correct use of grammar in editing.
- Will monitor performance through web analytics and suggest actions to be taken at any time to ensure search engine optimisation.
- Help us build great relationships both inside and outside ReDahlia and Entrepreneurs.ng
What We Are Looking For
- Male or female with a first degree (business background) from a tertiary institution with publishing and marketing experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills, and proven experience working as a content strategist or journalist.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions, and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills, Google Suit and demonstrate the ability to edit written content and pay high attention to detail.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- Must be willing to widen knowledge on a wide range of subjects constantly through reading.
- Having graphics/infographics knowledge will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the tech environment.
- Evidence of content that has been published on the web
- At least 3-years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must reside within Ikeja or its environs.