We are looking for a rockstar Content Marketing Specialist with experience in culinary and lifestyle content (written and visual) to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Help assign, edit, and create content for the company’s magazine (Cozymeal Magazine).
- Build and schedule articles with Cozymeal’s custom blog CMS.
- Review and publish new content (visual and written) on the company’s website for cooking classes, food tours and other experiences.
- Help source, curate and oversee the company’s image gallery and visual content.
- Uphold the company’s visual and written standards for content on the company’s website.
- Create content for Cozymeal’s marketing emails.
- Assist with content for the company’s social media channels as needed.
- Assist in content marketing endeavors and outreach projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting.
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong visual and photo research skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to track multiple projects at once.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with food and culinary culture.
- Working efficiently in a home office environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.