Creative & Design
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent photo and videography skills. As the Content Creator, your primary focus is to create Content (for social media and website) that is engaging, exciting, incites action, or provokes a positive emotion in our audience as it relates to our brand or any of our products.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Working within the team to capture in-house content
- Creating, reviewing, editing, and publishing content for the company which will be published on the company’s websites and social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Telegram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Responsible for researching the key SEO terms and implementing them in the content to gain maximum exposure
- Required to brainstorm and suggest newer ways and platforms to increase current customer segment and increase the share of mind in the target market
- Create various materials such as product labels or brochures that provide information about our offerings and products
- Generate and publish engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, promotions, and competitions
- Support the Client management team in communicating with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications among other things
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- An undergraduate degree is not mandatory but at least a Credit in Maths and English in Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Hands-on experience in content management and online marketing
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of proven work experience as a social media content creator and digital marketer
- Creative and able to deliver captivating media content i.e. images and videos
- Able to work on Photoshop and Canva
- Great communication skills
- Can tell a great story through words and visuals
- Highly creative, visual, and able to generate ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.