Catering to Africans In Need
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking for experienced computer tutor to teach young students and teenagers basic and advanced computer skills. The computer tutor will be responsible for planning and implementing computer lessons, assisting students with computer-related assignments, and helping to create a positive learning environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement computer lessons that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills
- Assist students with computer-related assignments and projects
- Invigilate and grade projects, tests and examinations
- Keep accurate records of student attendance and progress and provide feedback on areas of improvement
- Ensure a safe and positive learning environment
- Maintain and update computer lab, equipment and software.
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience teaching computer-related subjects to young students and teenagers
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software, including programming languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, adaptability, and a passion for fostering computer literacy and academic excellence
- Preferred: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications, web development tools and languages (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Python etc.)
Work Type: Part-time and onsite.
- The candidate is expected to work from 3 pm - 6 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 6 pm on Saturdays
- Candidates should reside close to our educational facility in Ikotun, to reduce spending significant funds and time on transportation.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.