Computer Studies Teacher
Research, Teaching & Training
Jadof College, a reputable government approved secondary school located in Bariga, Lagos urgently requires the services of an experienced Computer Studies Teacher.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory is always free from food and drink.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related discipline.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a computer teacher.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
Renumeration: NGN 60,000 - NGN 75,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.