We are Sharpstone Jewelry Store, a company situated in Lagos, Nigeria; seasoned in both the general retail and customization of authentic and highly aesthetic diamond, gold, silver and other treasured stone jewellery such as wedding rings, engagement rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets etc. Our business, which has spanned over seven years becoming a top tier, go-to jewellery place in Nigeria, requires the services of a Client Service Associate. With over a thousand reviews and counting, our track record of reliability speaks for itself. Moreover, we esteem product quality, great client service and love to compete and win in the marketplace.
- Master and use the outlined sales process to convert leads into sales.
- Provide clients with helpful product information that will assist them in making a purchasing decision.
- Document, process, and package sales for dispatch.
- Liaise with dispatch riders and delivery firms to ensure clients receive their orders.
- Align with company guidelines and sales processes to meet set sales targets
- Perform other ancillary duties as assigned by the management.
- A female, but not above 35years of age.
- HND or BSc in any related discipline preferably marketing, business and finance.
- Resident in the Oshodi, Isolo, Surulere, Amuwo-odofin and Festac axis.
- A minimum of one year of online sales and client service experience.
- 1-3 years experience in direct sales
- Jewelry related product sales & service experience is an added advantage.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent selling ability
- Very comfortable with using social media applications such as Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Basic computer skills i.e. very comfortable with MS word and internet explorer
- Ability to write and speak accurately without making grammatical and spelling errors
- Relational dexterity and ability to manage in-sales communication and negotiations.
- Openness to receiving and giving feedback.
Great sense of personal accountability
Sociable, happy, and friendly
Tremendous drive to achieve
Attention to detail
Work will occur in an office
A base salary of N60,000/month which will be upwardly reviewed after 3months of probation
Extra robust remuneration based on sales achievement
Other work related benefits
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make subject of mail ‘CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE’
September 9, 2021