We are looking for a seasoned classroom teacher to join our growing school.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Report to the Program Coordinator/Educational Director
- Engage in learning activities for individuals or groups of children, either for in-person or online learning.
- Develop appropriate learning plans for individual/group sessions for physical classes in schools during the week and at the center on Saturdays.
- Inspire and mentor children to engage in productive activities like reading, writing, and speaking.
- Assist pupils in the use of resources including IT.
- Maintain pupils’ interests and motivation.
- Support individuals and group work assigned by the teacher in raising core skills.
- Support individual education plans.
- To be aware of pupils’ problems, achievements, and progress and report to the Educational Director.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
- Establish a constructive relationship with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the Instructor.
- Monitor pupils’ responses to learning activities and record achievement/progress as directed.
- Provide regular feedback to parents on pupils’ achievements, progress, and problems.
- Promote good pupils’ behavior, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents and reporting in line with organization policy.
- Establish constructive relationships with parents/carers
- Support the use of ICT in learning activities and develop pupils’ competence and independence in its use.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, equal opportunities, health and safety, security, confidentiality data protection, and reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
- Contribute to the overall ethos /work/aims of the team and organization.
- Participate in training, other learning activities, and performance development as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- Have a flair for working with children
- 2 years of teaching experience required
- Preschool teaching experience is an added advantage
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 – 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.