Research, Teaching & Training
We are a reputable Montessori Nursery and Primary School in Amuwo, Lagos. We are recruiting trained and qualified teachers who are passionate and committed to the teaching profession.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- #Planning, developing and organising lesson plans based on the curriculum and scheme of work.
- #Teaching the pupils according to the curriculum and supporting them to learn new skills and improve their abilities.
- #Maintaining classroom management and organising learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- #Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate pupils' abilities.
- #Grading tests/exams, recording and preparing results; as well as implementing improvement strategies.
- #Attending staff meetings, trainings and workshops for the enhancement of self development and continual growth.
- Applicants should possess a minimum qualification of N.C.E. or B.Ed.
- Experience in a Nursery/Primary School, knowledge of the Montessori Methodology and a TRCN certification are added advantages.
Location: Applicants who are resident in Festac, Amuwo, Ajegunle, Apapa, Orile/Iganmu, Apapa, Satellite, Ojo, and environs.
Remuneration: Salary and welfare packages are attractive and competitive within the industry.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.