Civic Education Teacher
Research, Teaching & Training
Jadof College, a reputable government approved secondary school located in Bariga, Lagos urgently requires the services of an experienced Civic Education Teacher.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Prepare & deliver lessons based on the civic education curriculum.
- Design activities for students based on different topics/themes from the civic education curriculum.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes promptly.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as International Development, Political Science, Public Administration, or Public Policy or Diploma in Education.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Civic Education Teacher.
- Good understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Renumeration: NGN 60,000 - NGN 75,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.