We are looking for a knowledgeable curator to help us expand and promote our gallery. You should be a skilled communicator and manager with excellent design instincts. As a Curator you will be responsible for assembling, cataloguing, managing, and presenting/displaying artistic and cultural collections. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. You will also organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media, and the public. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: No Experience
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Developing and organizing new collections
- Researching, compiling, and preparing written information about catalogues and publishing it on the institution's website
- Designing displays and exhibits. While ensuring that pieces not displayed are stored properly
- Raising funds and obtaining grants to expand the collection, update facilities, or support research efforts
Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, etc.)
Organise PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
Comprehensive understanding of art and fundraising
Strong negotiation, resource management, and people skills
Eye for detail and strong design instincts
Exceptional research and verbal and written communication skills
You'll generally work a standard 40-hour week.
Renumeration: NGN 75,000 - 150,000 Monthly
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.