Imagine Early years & Elementary
Research, Teaching & Training
This is a part-time/seasonal role that occurs during the usual school holidays. Successful candidates would be required to be fully available during the holidays for the Camp activities. The camp occurs in the school premises. This is just like a tutorial session for young children but mixed with extra-curricular activities. It is a morning to afternoon session from Mondays to Fridays during the holidays and the Saturday in the final week used as round up of the camp
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Tutoring pupils on academic and craft activities.
- Supervision of the pupils in the classroom.
- Guiding the pupils attitudinally and behaviorally.
- Working closely with the school’s staff and managers who will be the immediate supervisors of the would-be volunteers.
- Ensuring the personal effects of pupils are not mixed up with others.
- Receiving pupils when they are brought in by the parents as well as assisting in packing their bags during pick up.
- Paying close attention to the pupils during outdoor times.
- Undergraduates preferred.
- The role is a part time and seasonal one which occurs only during the holidays.
- Prospective candidates must have a flair for working with children and must show high level of understanding and patience with children.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Must be teachable and submissive.
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.