- This role is to support and assist the Managing Partner to enable profitable growth as per the Elkon Consulting Growth Plan.
- The role forms part of a multi-functional team and will interface with internal partners, customers, and suppliers at all levels of their respective organisations.
- Tasks include; sourcing new opportunities within existing and new markets, arranging and partaking in introductory client meetings to outline our engineering service capabilities, assisting with the development of ongoing sales strategies and acting as a voice of the customers internally.
- Responsible for analysing specific customer needs to build customer specific value propositions based on solutions offered.
- The applicant should be ambitious to develop their career, be able to work confidently on their own and with others and communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Outline and assemble technical bid documents to articulate Elkon Consulting's proposition succinctly and accurately where necessary.
- Ensure input meets customer requirements and adequately responds to the customer’s questions.
- Ensure formatting conventions and tender timescales are met as directed.
2. Customer Relationship Support
3. Working closely with the Managing partner and existing Engineering Team to carry out the below duties:
- To research prospective project opportunities/ potential clients within new and existing markets.
- To send out introductory sales emails to prospective clients at their request.
- To take inbound calls and assisting/ directing where necessary.
To update the necessary tracking sheets with all current/ new information.
- To log all enquiries upon the system supporting the enquiry control process, tracking and co-ordination.
- To maintain and update all client records & utilise the CRM for all communication with new and existing clients, including general follow ups and actioned tasks.
- To follow up previously submitted proposals to obtain Purchase Orders & update all appropriate documents and all necessary individuals.
- To schedule meetings to support the Managing Partner –arranging introductory sales meetings with prospective clients and general follow ups with already established clients.
- To attend & contribute to introductory sales meetings where necessary.
- To retain and report feedback from clients – filing appropriately & reporting back to the team to allow continuous improvement.
- To support the development of sales materials, ensuring our ‘Engineering Capabilities’ (product) knowledge is readily available to clients, prospective clients and to the internal team for use.
- To analyse our competitors to support the creation of a plan for engagement/ to adapt to the Sales & Marketing Quarterly Focus.
- To attend webinars/ networking events to develop knowledge of the process manufacturing industry to allow personal & professional development.
- To attend exhibitions where necessary.
- Any other Sales Support tasks as and when required.
- Work in compliance with the company quality management system ISO9001.
- Well organized individual with strong time-management skills.
- Confident individual with a friendly telephone manner.
- An ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated/ driven with the ability to work on their own.
- Proficient in MS Office (very necessary)
- An ability to communicate and explain clearly, any objectives or problems.
- Strong numeric and data analysis skills.
- An ability to proactively interact with external and internal personnel at all levels.
- A good command of technical English with the ability to write and edit documents where necessary.
- Technical and commercial understanding of Elkon consulting internally (to be developed).
Professional written manner.
- Elkon consulting is looking for an individual who is confident, amiable
- able to quickly establish good relationships with clients and co-workers
- have a professional and strong work ethic
- be able to organize both people and process such that objectives are achieved in an efficient way.
- demonstrate their flexibility and creativity when they contribute to the Elkon consulting business growt