Ivorypay is a blockchain-based payment solution that enables businesses to accept payment in stable cryptocurrencies. This will be a key role in planning, creating, and proactively managing new business development activities. The key deliverables of this role are to generate new leads, and partnerships, develop a strong new business pipeline and work with marketing teams to support organic growth targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Identify and generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business via closed contracts.
- Leverage various contact methods such as cold calling or in-person meetings to secure profitable sales through firm-provided leads and contact lists, and self-generated leads to complement commercial acquisition of product sales opportunities.
- All prospecting must be facilitated with integrity, and in accordance with our values, with a focus on profitably delivering solutions commensurate with the prospective client's needs.
- Lead all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities and drive incremental revenue for the organization.
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Manage pipeline development, and client renewals, manage and share quarterly and annual forecasting working collectively with the management team.
- Expertly manage SalesForce portfolios to accurately manage, and record activities and opportunities.
- Develop and provide relevant capabilities, presentations, and strategic recommendations and solutions to prospects/clients.
- Ability to leverage and navigate multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- Ensure tight collaboration with marketing for lead follow-up and marketing activity representation.
- Maintain and up-sell existing clients with product enhancements, new products, and new services.
- Consultative identify and confirm the issues that clients/prospects are facing and constructs a unique, compelling value proposition that is strategically appropriate for each client that provides solutions and is based upon Ivorypay’s unique competitive advantages and core competencies.
- Ensure all aspects of Ivorypay’s sales practices policies, standards, and procedures, are strictly adhered to, to ensure we uphold the highest standards in our interactions with our customers and compliantly meet all regulatory requirements.
- Ideal applicants must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in sales/business development roles within the financial services industry.
- Must possess key account management skills, executive C suite level client contacts, and industry-related relationships, in order to develop enterprise partnerships.
- To succeed and excel, applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record as a top sales performer (It is preferable that applicants will be able to demonstrate a record of exceeding targets) in addition to developing new business relationships with client executives and senior management contacts.
- Experience with new contract and renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas is necessary Preferably, applicants will have exposure to formal sales methodologies, previous sales training, and experience with the solution, consultative, strategic, and/or conceptual selling.
- To excel individuals must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner with full accountability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.