Main Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and suggesting relevant improvements in our business offerings and propositions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have a strong track record of success within sales, ideally within the I.T industry.
- You are highly goal-oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior-level relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus
Salary range- 110,000k monthly plus bonuses