Branding and Social Media Analyst
Medessy Enterprises Limited
Creative & Design
Medessy Enterprise Limited (trading as NG-Ride) is a fast-growing transportation company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of Branding and Social Media Analyst.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create and design various materials for digital and print working with the company's or clients' branding guidelines.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop & Corel Draw.
- Establish creative direction for the company within branding guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Working with the marketing team to determine messaging for graphic design pieces.
- Quality check design for grammatical and other errors
- Implement feedback and changes where possible.
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Management of the online presence of the company including all social media handles.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND from a reputable institution in Nigeria
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Canva, and Illustrator (mandatory).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in graphic design
- Attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media.
- The candidate must operate in line with our company culture and values: Safety, People & Professionalism, Integrity, Customer-centricity & Excellence (SPICE).
- The candidate must also be a seasoned graphics artist & must have an excellent command of grammar.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.