The minimum age : 25 years (Male only)
Minimum of OND degree
- Sells the Company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Developing a good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Being a team player by contributing to the team effort related to the result as needed.
- Identifying the prospect needs and being able to provide a solution to such needs.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skill.
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Enthusiastic and goal driven.
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, great adaptability to change and passion for sales.
- ability to meet target and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Understanding of Lagos terrain is an added advantage.