Book Club instructor
Ashvonne Concept Limited
Research, Teaching & Training
An Educational Services company located within the mainland is urgently in need of a book club instructor to fill this position. Candidate must be female and a graduate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Reading eloquently to pupils.
- Helping pupils to use their creative and imaginative skills.
- Reviewing fiction and nonfiction books within the level of the different learners.
- Writing book reports as well as termly progress reports of pupils in the class.
- Collaborating with schools termly themes by carefully selecting books that supports theme to read to children.
- Weekly assigning of books to be independently read by pupils at home.
- Researching information, as well as sourcing for audio-visual teaching aids/ materials and interactive activities to buttress the information that pupils are required to get from the books read in class and make learning fun for pupils.
- Using innovative and creative skills to help pupils imbibe the reading culture.
- Collaboration with schools' literacy departments to help give pupils a robust education.
- Administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.