- Preparation of quarterly and annual Audit Reports on financial activities;
- Advising management on control factors relating to all administrative and accounting procedures;
- Reviewing the economy, efficiency, and effectiveness of operations;
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with external auditors Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur;
- Evaluating the reliability, adequacy, and effectiveness of accounting, operating, and administrative controls;
- Ensuring that the Organization internal controls result in prompt and accurate recording of transactions and proper safeguarding of assets;
- Determining whether management is taking appropriate steps to address current and prior control deficiencies and audit report recommendations.
- minimum of 2years working experience.