Pristine School of Management
Research, Teaching & Training
An Assistant lecturer is needed in a business school to assist in lecturing students and also oversee the general day-to-day activities of the office.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives.
- Providing support to students where necessary.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences and other events
- Supervising and monitoring the work of all administrative staff
- Overseeing general office operation
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Supervising, mentoring, and coaching office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A postgraduate certificate from UK, USA or Canada will be an added advantage
- 4 years of experience
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.