Assistant Head Teacher
Laurelton Global Resources Ltd
Research, Teaching & Training
A Nursery and Primary school located in Abuja is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Assistant Head Teacher to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Key into the vision and mission of the school and effectively communicate the same to Staff and Parents
- Assist the Head Teacher to drive the daily operations of the school, ensuring the attainment of best practices in all aspects of daily operations and school activities.
- Assist the Headteacher to ensure the implementation of the Curriculum and maintain a high standard of teaching and quality pupil learning experience.
- Work with all relevant personnel to ensure the safety of the school environment and facilities
- Actively engage with parents in the overall development of their wards
- Working cooperatively with the Head Teacher to effectively manage and drive the growth of the school.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Must have a growth mindset and be eager to explore new ideas and approaches
- Possess strong and compelling written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to multitask through effective use of time and resources
- Good collaborative skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.