Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of fruit platter/salad/sandwiches/other food products
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality food products
- Implementing company's hygiene policies and keeping all equipment clean
- Ensuring the meeting of the Team's production targets
- Coordinating food handling
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations
- Perform administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders
- Assisting with the pre-preparation processes for all food/juice products
- Other activities as directed by the Chief operating officer
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills/customer service skills
- Understanding of menus and kitchen hygiene processes as well as handling ingredients
- Understanding of healthy, fresh fruits/veggies combination.
- Ability to motivate and convince customers
- Ability to make salads/smoothies, formulation of juice, and so on.
- Essential: A minimum of OND in any field.
- Desirable: A degree in Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, counseling...
- Essential: Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Desirable: Work experience in the Hospitality industry (Wellness/health, Food/service industry).
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical insurance as well as feeding allowance
Salary: the pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the juice/wellness industry. The pay is negotiable depending on the years of experience.
The probationary period is between Three to Six months.
In keeping with government regulations, all potential employees must pass the Food-handler test and other medical tests before employment.